Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of registrations for events through our website, completed partnership forms, donations and surveys. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
- FFC does not collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion. We do not gather or store information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system.
- It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
FFC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://familyfoundations.ca FFC may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
FFC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
FFC may feel it necessary, from time to time, to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party as per your permission granted.
FFC may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon FFC and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of FFC; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of https://familyfoundations.ca and/or the general public, including:
- Children Under Age of 13
- FFC does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without such parent or guardian’s consent, he or she should contact us. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to [email protected] If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Right of Access
You have the right to know whether we process personal information about you, and if we do, to access the data we hold about you.
All users who have created an account in our database have access to their personal information. They can log in to the account they set up for themselves and view any personal history (Giving History, Commitments/Pledges, Order History, Recurring Payments, Incomplete Event Registrations, Completed Event Registrations, and Event Waiting History). They can also access their profile and update any personal information (Update Address, Email & Phone, Communication Preferences, Email Subscriptions, or Change Passwords).
Retention of Personal Information
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations. We will retain your personal information for no more than seven years following the later of (i) the date on which you terminate your use of your partnership or (ii) May 25, 2018, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulation to retain your personal information for longer.
Links to Other Web Sites
FFC shall endeavour and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR takes effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union citizens. As a company that markets its site, content, products and/or services online we do not specifically target our marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of our site or services or products is governed by GDPR, we will abide by the relevant portions of the regulation. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of, portability of, and restriction or objection to processing of your personal data from us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
To make any of these requests, please contact our GDPR contact at [email protected]
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Email: [email protected]
Telephone Number: 403-720-6772
Family Foundations Int’l CANADA
315, 5155 – 130th Ave SE, Suite#246
Calgary, AB T2Z 0N3